APK-Inform Agency announces the next, which has already become traditional, international conference Middle East Grains&Oils Congress on March 3, 2020 in Cairo.
Continuing the tradition started by APK-Inform Agency in 2006, the event will be held in the capital of Egypt, the world's leading grain importer, Cairo.
Egypt is not only a dynamic growth in consumption of main crops against the background of a constant population growth, which makes the country one of the main grain suppliers for Ukraine and Russia, but also incredible market prospects in the sector of soybeans and edible oils.
- stable growth in corn imports (USDA forecast for 2019/20 MY - 10.2 million tons against 9.7 million tons in 2018/19 MY)
- leading positions among global buyers of wheat (12.5 million tons)
- increasing purchases of soybeans (3.5 million tons in 2019/20 MY) and sunflower oil (0.5 million tons)
- MENA region - the most important agricultural products market from the Black Sea region
- Key importers and exporters in the global market: estimates and prospects for the season
- Qualitative indicators of grain and oilseeds
- Legal aspects of trade in the region
- Prospects for the development of the oil sector
- Freight market, development and opportunities
Middle East Grains&Oils Congress provides an excellent opportunity to discuss and reflect on the main events of the season, their causes and consequences, and to predict the situation of the future marketing year.
Target audience of the conference: international trading companies, millers, importers, inspection and logistics companies, banks, state-owned companies, engineering companies, brokers, industry associations, etc.
The expected number of participants is 150-200 delegates from the Middle East and North Africa, the Black Sea region.
Conference language - English