APK Inform-Agency is a leading agribusiness consulting agency in the CIS countries.
The Agency was found in 1996 in Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine), where is the head office. The representatives of the Agency are also in Kiev, Moscow and Kursk (Russia).
Organization of international conferences on agricultural topics is one of the key activities of the Agency. In the period of 2002-2016, APK-Inform Agency provided more than 200 international conferences focusing on agrarian subjects (grains, fat-and-oil, fruit and vegetable markets, material and technical resources, development of the agricultural business, profitability of crop production, etc.). Most of the conferences became regular. The geography of conference locations is quite extensive and continues growing: Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, the USA, Hong Kong, China, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, the United Arab Emirates, Spain, the Netherlands, etc.
Number of participants usually varies within 150-500 delegates depending on the conference theme and scope.
Our main target is to endeavor development of the market of the farm-related informational services, providing its participants with high-quality operative and analytical information.
The advantages of our agency are comprehensiveness of market monitoring, timely provision of the operative data, high reliability of the information being provided, its originality, the analysis of not only domestic market, but of the situation of the world markets of grains, oilseeds and other agricultural products as well.
- Oilseeds and vegetable oils
- Fruits and vegetables
- Cattle and Poultry
- Periodicals for agribusiness
- Consulting services in Agriculture
- Handling of the International Conferences
- Business-tours organization
The stuff of APK Inform-Agency is more than 70 experienced specialists (analysts, journalists, marketing specialists, agribusiness experts etc).
We provide services in Russian, English, Ukrainian, Arabic and other languages.
- Organization structure of the Agency is a full cycle of the primary and secondary data accumulation for provision of the certainty and efficiency of the information.
- The unique system of the information services depending on the demands of each market participant on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- APK Inform-Agency is a member of ESOMAR
- Sources of data in leading state and scientific institutions
- Unique system of primary data gathering – regular telephone interviewings
- The World Bank
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
- Turkish Grain Board (TMO)
- Russian Union of Grain Producers
- Ukroliyaprom Association (Ukraine)
- Ukrainian Grain Confederation
- Ukrainian Grain Association
- National Union of Exporters of food in the Russian Federation
- Russian National Bio-fuel Association
- The Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- The Union of processors and bakers of Kazakhstan
- MUMSAD (Turkey Margarine Association)
- BYSD (Turkish vegetables oils industrialists association)
- TUSAF (Turkey Millers’ Federation)
- Grain Union of Kazakhstan
- Community of producers and consumers of pulses in Ukraine
- European Business Association (EBA)
If you are interested in some our services, please, contact us:
Tel.: +380 562 32 07 95, +7 495 789-44-19
E-mail: [email protected]